Want To Join A Place That Feels Like Home? Then Open A Door To An ooba Career!
The Premiums Administrator position at ooba offers you the chance to join our Insurance Call Centre team at our Cape Town head office. Here you’ll become part of at an innovative and established financial services brand, as a part of our call centre administration and customer-service team.
Who We Are & What We Do?
At ooba, we’re proudly contributing to the growth of our country and the economy by transforming the South African home ownership market. Not only do we empower people by ‘opening doors’ to a secure financial asset for them and their families, we also help them protect their assets through our competitive range of insurance products.
Why A Customer Service Administrator Career At ooba’s Call Centre?
We’re a growing business with progressive people practices and technology enablers to help our people and our teams work better. If you enjoy customer-service and administration, as well a good secure basic salary, then you’ll enjoy being a part of the ooba team and building a career in a place that gives you room to grow.
What A Premiums Administrator Does At ooba?
You’ll be working in our insurance division’s call centre, where you’ll be supporting our sales team (who are promoting the sales of our financial service products, including short and long term insurance products, like home insurance and motor vehicle insurance).
The primary way you’ll do this is by helping us to retain clients and their policies through effective management of new and existing policies, as well as by cross-selling insurance solutions to new and existing clients and deal with their queries on short term insurance premiums.
What We’re Looking For In Applicants?
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Matric (or tertiary qualification).
- FAIS accreditation and compliancy.
- Min’ 3+ years proven call centre experience, in a similar role (preferably dealing with Short Term Insurance products in Financial Services – including Banking, Insurance, Real Estate and / or Bond Origination).
- Call Centre experience, whether in customer service, collections or sales.
- Also, you’ll be computer literate (in Word, Excel and Outlook) and fluent in English and/or Afrikaans (both written and spoken), as well accurate in your data capturing.
- Over and above this, you’ll be client centric with strong communication skills, adaptable and able to perform under pressure, as well as having strong negotiating skills.