Open A New Door In Your Career?
The Insurance Conservation Facilitator position at ooba offers you the chance to join our Insurance Call Centre team at our Cape Town head office. Here you’ll become part of at an innovative and established financial services brand, as a part of our Call Centre administration and customer-service team.
Who We Are & What We Do?
At ooba, we’re proudly contributing to the growth of our country and the economy by transforming the South African home ownership market. Not only do we empower people by ‘opening doors’ to a secure financial asset for them and their families, we also help them protect their assets through our competitive range of insurance products.
Why A Customer Service Administrator Career At ooba’s Call Centre?
We’re a growing business with progressive people practices and technology enablers to help our people and our teams work better. If you enjoy customer-service and administration, as well a good secure basic salary, then you’ll enjoy being a part of the ooba team and building a career in a place that gives you room to grow.
What An Insurance Conservation Facilitator Does At ooba?
You’ll be working in our insurance division’s call centre, where you’ll be supporting our sales team (who are promoting the sales of our financial service products, including short and long term insurance products, like home insurance and motor vehicle insurance).
The primary way you’ll do this is by helping us to retain clients and their policies through effective management of new and existing policies, including by accurately capturing client and policy information while ensuring welcome letters and other policy documentation is sent to the client.
Your work will include liaising with clients regarding policy cover wording, advising them on retention and premiums, as well as assisting with claims and settlements and managing renewals. There may be some duties for cross-selling insurance solutions to new and existing clients, while helping build the brand’s affiliation with clients to ensure new and repeat business with them.
What We’re Looking For In Applicants?
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Matric (or tertiary qualification).
- FAIS accreditation and compliancy.
- Min’ 3+ years proven call centre experience, either in a Claims & Underwriting or a Short Term Insurance role (preferably dealing with Short Term Insurance products in Financial Services – including Banking, Insurance, Real Estate and / or Bond Origination).
- Call Centre experience, whether in customer service, collections or sales.
- Also, you’ll be computer literate (in Word, Excel and Outlook) and fluent in English and/or Afrikaans (both written and spoken), as well accurate in your data capturing.
- Over and above this, you’ll be client centric, adaptable and able to perform under pressure.