This Contact Centre Manager position, in our bonds sales and customer service team, offers you the chance to join an innovative and established financial services brand.
Since 1999, we’ve pioneered bond origination in South Africa and we keep growing from strength to strength.
Who We Are & What We Do?
At ooba, we’re proudly contributing to the growth of our country and the economy by transforming the South African home ownership market. Not only do we empower people by ‘opening doors’ to a secure financial asset for them and their families, we also help them protect their assets through our competitive range of insurance products. For more on this watch: VIDEO: Who We Are & What We Do – CLICK HERE.
As the leading home loans origination brand in South Africa, we have majority of the premium real estate brands in our portfolio – creating strong sales partnerships and secured lead channels for our sales team.
Why A Contact Centre Manager Career At ooba?
We’re a growing and innovative business offering meaningful work with rewarding careers. At ooba, we believe in empowering our people by the introduction of innovative technology enablers and progressive people practices. For more about ooba’s culture watch: VIDEO: Our Workplace Culture – CLICK HERE.
What The Contact Centre Manager Does At ooba?
You’ll report directly to our COO. In this role, you’ll be working in our bond origination division, where you’ll lead and manage overall direction of the contact centre operations. This includes ensuring the delivery of a top quality customer-service experience to all our clients and customers, while driving the conversion bond leads and growing overall sales.
In addition, you’ll assist in the articulation and defining of the contact centre’s contribution to ooba’s sales, customer service experience and digital marketing strategy. You’ll then ensure that this is translated into attainable objectives and deliverables for the contact centre, in the short, medium and long term. This includes developing and implementing metrics to evaluate, predict and improve performance and optimise ooba’s supply chain, as well as defining and establishing production, productivity, quality and customer service standards.
You’ll be responsible for reporting on all contact centre activity and results, including providing analysis and summaries of all data and trends. You’ll contribute information and analysis to Sales, Marketing and Product Development strategic planning and reviews.
What We’re Looking For In Applicants?
In this role, we are looking for someone with senior management experience but who can do hands-on management work in the contact centre, in order to help grow our contact centre and its role in the business.
You’ll need the following:
- Min’ 5+ years contact centre management experience, in an organisation with multiple products and lead channels.
- Relevant tertiary level qualification.
- A demonstrable record of achievement in modern contact centre operations, lead conversion and channel management methodologies.
- A solid understanding of digital lead generation and conversion.
- A solid understanding of commercial modelling of contact centre operations
- Also, you’ll have the following additional management skills and competencies: strong data analysis skills, effective use of technical/statistical tools to drive quality and process improvement, strategic-level planning, budgeting, target setting and team performance management, and stakeholder relationship management, capacity planning and cost/benefit analyses, and intermediate to advanced computer literacy (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook).
[If you’d like to receive the FULL JOB SPEC’ for this role, please contact us to request it.]
ooba understands that diversity contributes to success. We encourage candidates from designated groups to apply.
Interested? Then APPLY today by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org