The role and competencies of a Property Finance Specialist at ooba include:
Purpose Of The Role:
- To convert bond leads into bond sales, then into granted bonds and to improve cross sell of ooba’s internal product range.
- Manage an existing portfolio of self-employed and high networth clients, while also acquiring new business.
- Manage a portfolio of lead providers.
- Acquire new lead providers.
- Meet for regular meetings with lead providers.
- Perform presentations to clients and lead providers.
- Achieve sales targets.
- To complete bond applications and collate relevant documentation.
- Establish, maintain / enhance relationships with Bank Liasions.
- Promote and maintain the good standing and credibility of the company at all times.
- Prepare and submit monthly sales reports.
Required Competencies, Qualifications & Skills:
- Grade-12 (Matric).
- Computer literate.
- Own transport (& Driver’s License).
- Experience within target-driven sales environment.
- Sales experience, preferably in a current home loan sales role.
- Home loan / bond origination / banking experience, preferred.
- At least x2 business / previous employment references.
Apply by clicking the button below: