We are looking for a Procurement Officer to join our finance team in order to procure goods and services across the ooba Group, with a special focus on the IT, Marketing and Facilities cost centres.
This role is based at ooba‘s Head Office in Cape Town and suitable candidates will meet the following criteria and be responsible for following duties:
- Obtaining quotes and invoices.
- Allocation of invoices for capturing by the creditors clerks.
- Managing service level agreements with existing vendors.
- Tracking recurring monthly invoices and statements.
- Assisting management in preparing annual budgets.
- Fixed asset register maintenance.
- Monthly variance analysis on management packs.
- Grade 12 (Matric).
- 3 years experience in a procurement role.
- Experience in a Information Technology procurement environment.
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of the Oracle Financials Cloud suite of products will be beneficial.
- An Accounting qualification will be an advantage.
- Performing under pressure.
- Service orientated.
What We Can Offer You:
ooba’s people enjoy a unique culture of partnership, knowledge, challenging conventional thinking, and fun. We don’t think of ourselves as a corporate. We have a fairly flat management structure: no suits and ties, no ‘Mr and Mrs anybody’, no draconian workplace rules.
We offer competitive salaries and an annual performance bonus.
ooba further provides you with 100% subsidised life and disability cover, as well as free access to South Africa’s top employee assistance provider – ICAS.
We encourage work-life balance and allow flexible working hours (and working from home), where it is operationally practical.
Most importantly, we can offer you access to growth, learning and challenging work. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to grow and develop your career as an IT Professional at ooba.
(The online application process is quick and easy to complete!)