Project Manager (Cape Town)
This 6-month Fixed-Term Contract role will be based at ooba’s Head Office in Cape Town and suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
Required Qualification, Experience & Knowledge:
- A relevant project or change management related qualification is required.
- Experience in managing software application development projects. Primarily when the projects are delivered using an Agile methodology is a non-negotiable requirement.
- A solid, demonstrable understanding of computer software, user interaction models, information presentation, business’ process optimisation and change management are absolute must haves.
- A proven capability with the Microsoft office suite of products specifically Project, Word and PowerPoint.
- Analysing and Forming Opinions.
- Stress Resistance.
Key Performance Areas:
- Manage software application development projects in an Agile environment.
- Manage business change projects through their entire lifecycle from initiation through closure.
- Manage prioritisation of work with Business Analysts (BA) and the business across the overall portfolio of projects.
- Facilitate change in business initiatives through an Agile project management methodology.
- Manage project and program risks.
- Resource coordination and planning.
- Project related budgeting and quality control.
- Manage communication across different internal and external project stakeholders.
- Project documentation and knowledge management.
- Feasibility assessments and motivations.
- Project escalation and problem management.
What We Can Offer You:
ooba’s people enjoy a unique culture of partnership, knowledge, challenging conventional thinking, and fun. We don’t think of ourselves as a corporate. We have a fairly flat management structure: no suits and ties, no Mr and Mrs anybody, no draconian workplace rules.
We offer competitive salaries and an annual performance bonus.
ooba further provides you with 100% subsidised life and disability cover, as well as free access to South Africa’s top employee assistance provider – ICAS. As a specialist, you will benefit from 20 working days leave per annum.
We encourage work-life balance and allow flexible working hours (and working from home) where it is operationally practical.
Most importantly, we can offer you access to growth, learning and challenging work.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then apply now by applying to our online candidate registration portal: