The role and competencies of a sales consultant: short term insurance at ooba include:
Purpose Of The Role:
Promoting the sale of short term financial service’s products to newly sourced and existing customers, through an aggregation quoting platform, and ensuring the consistent delivery of customer service excellence.
Purpose of Call Centre Insurance Team:
To contact clients and sell short term insurance risks products, such as motor, content, all risks, water craft, etc. We sell these to our clients in order to create an additional value add proposition and, hopefully, save the client money on their existing insurance product. Leads are generated from clients who have applied for a bond through ooba. Clients are contacted by the short term call centre at a pre-determined time period after bond acceptance. The insurance leads are currently generated through our ooba channel.
Required Previous Experience & Qualifications:
- Essential: Grade 12 (minimum educational qualification).
- Essential: FAIS accreditation (RE 5 Qualification).
- Essential: 2+ years relevant experience and a proven track record in a similar role.
- Beneficial: Financial services / Insurance / Bond Origination experience.
Required Competencies, Qualifications & Skills:
- Commercial drive.
- Client focused and customer-centric mindset.
- Strong listening skills.
- Persuasive manner and verbal communications.
- Accurate, quality focused and results-orientated.
- Good social skills.
- Ability to perform consistently under pressure.