This role is based at ooba’s Waterberg regional office, in Limpopo, and it’s suitable for candidates who will meet the following criteria:
Purpose of the Role:
- To convert bond leads into bond sales, then into granted bonds and to improve cross sell of ooba’s internal product range.
- Manage an existing portfolio of self-employed and high networth clients, while also acquiring new business.
- Manage a portfolio of lead providers.
- Acquire new lead providers.
- Meet for regular meetings with lead providers.
- Perform presentations to clients and lead providers.
- Achieve sales targets.
- To complete bond applications and collate relevant documentation.
- Establish, maintain / enhance relationships with Bank Liasions.
- Promote and maintain the good standing and credibility of the company at all times.
- Prepare and submit monthly sales reports.
Required Competencies, Qualifications & Skills:
- Grade-12 (Matric).
- Computer literate.
- Own transport (& Driver’s License).
- Experience within target-driven sales environment.
- Sales experience, preferably in a current home loan sales role.
- Home loan / bond origination / banking experience, preferred.
- At least x2 business / previous employment references.
What We Can Offer You:
ooba’s people enjoy a unique culture of partnership, knowledge, challenging conventional thinking, and fun. We don’t think of ourselves as a corporate. We have a fairly flat management structure: no suits and ties, no ‘Mr and Mrs anybody’, no draconian workplace rules.
We offer competitive salaries and a safe work environment.
ooba further provides you with 100% subsidised life and disability cover, as well as free access to South Africa’s top employee assistance provider – ICAS. As a specialist, you will benefit from 20 working days leave per annum.
We encourage work-life balance and allow flexible working hours (and working from home), where it is operationally practical.
Most importantly, we can offer you access to growth, learning and challenging work.