The role and competencies of a Team Lead (Java Developers) at ooba include:
Purpose Of The Role:
To lead a team of focussed Java Developers that delivers and supports in-house JEE applications.
Purpose of The Java Developer Team:
Enable the achievement of business strategy through innovative and well managed knowledge / information, ICT services and business processes.
Required Previous Experience & Qualifications:
– Essential: 3+ years relevant experience in a similar role (that includes a proven track record in Java development).
– Essential: Relevant IT focused Bachelors Degree or Diploma.
– Essential: Experience in the following technologies:
- – Enterprise JAVA
- MVC Front End experience
- EJB 3.0
- Persistance Architecture
- Oracle Portal and Portlet Development
- SOA Development
- Development on high volume web applications server
- DAO Patterned Architecture
- ANT-Built processes
Required Competencies, Qualifications & Skills:
- Domain and functional knowledge, including in Java development, Web development, technical design, and Service Orientated Architecture.
- Trouble-shooting, structuring, analysis, problem solving and abstract thinking, as well as performance optimization and analytical / design ability.
- Accurate, quality focused and results-orientated.
- Ability to perform consistently under pressure and multitask, as well as prioritize and be pragmatic.
- Good EQ and cooperation skills, as well as good IQ.
- Works well with peers and others of mixed competencies / levels in other development groups.
- Team leadership, coaching and mentoring skills and experience, including performance management and the ability to delegate.
Apply by sending your CV to: email@example.com